Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today's workout: recovering from injury

Today: 30 minutes on the elliptical, followed by 45ish minutes of a really hard strength workout invented by my evil trainer. Also did the same strength workout on Sunday, with much less success than I did today. 

Friday, I got rear-ended in my friend Leah's Jeep coming back from picking up a new bed. Although I totally thought I was fine, as it turns out I have some weird thing with my neck that's causing a crazy headache that starts in the middle of my eyes and goes up over my head, down the right side and into my right shoulder. Not so fun.

Nevertheless, I was at the gym this morning, and on Sunday, working it out. Did take Monday and Tuesday off, and felt guilty the whole time. Really hoping I don't regret this.

No comments: